9th failJuly 31, 2019
12th Fail Cbse CandidatesAugust 3, 2019
CBSE Class 10 Compartment Result 2018: Options for Students Who Failed the Exam
Result for CBSE Class 10 compartment exam has been declared. There will be students who failed the exam again. Here we are suggesting some lucrative options for those students to pass the exams and continue their further studies.
For students who failed the compartment exam 2018
- A candidate placed in compartment shall be allowed to appear at the subsequent three chances of compartment only in those subjects in which he/she has been placed in compartment. He/she may reappear at the compartmental examination to be held in July the same year, may avail the second chance in March/April and third chance in July of next year, i.e., 2019.
- Syllabi and Courses shall be the same as applicable for the candidates of full subjects appearing at the examination in the year concerned.
- The candidates’ practical marks/internal assessment marks obtained in the main examination will be carried over till the third chance compartmental examination.
- The candidate will be declared ‘PASS’ provided he/she qualifies the compartmental subjects in which she had failed.
- A candidate who fails at all the chances of compartment shall be treated to have failed in the examination and shall be required to reappear in class 10 at the subsequent annual examination of the Board as per syllabi and courses laid down for the examination concerned in order to pass the examination.
NIOS On Demand Examination (ODE) for Class 10th Failed Students:
NIOS on demand exam 10th class is a quote lucrative concept for those who failed in 10th as it gives students an option to appear in board exam throughout the year when they think that they are prepared well for the exam.
NIOS offers a chance to pass the 10th standard board exam in the same year. So, a student who failed in the compartment exam can appear in class 10th board exams in 2018 only in the fail subjects. It will help you saves a precious year in your education.