10th Fail Cbse CandidatesAugust 3, 2019
Coaching Classes For 11thAugust 6, 2019
CBSE Class 12th Compartment Exam Eligibility Criteria
A student needs to satisfy the following criteria to appear for CBSE Compartment exam:
- Those students who have failed any one of their subjects can appear for this exam.
- In case, students appeared for six subjects during her boards in March and failed in two, and then she can appear for any of the two subjects.
- Students who appeared from six subjects were declared PASS but failed in one subject – they can appear in the Improvement category for this exam.
Online Submission for Compartment Exam Application Form
The regular students who gave Board Exams through their CBSE-affiliated educational institutes in March and their result was declared as COMPARTMENT need to apply for the exam through online mode. They need to apply online for this exam and pay Rs 200 per subject in case they are from Indian Schools. In case, the student is from a foreign school affiliated to CBSE, and then she has to pay Rs 1000. Mostly these exams are conducted in the last week of July every year. To fill the online form, the applicant needs to visit the website www.cbse.nic.in.
Rules for Compartment Exam for CBSE Class 10th and 12th
- A candidate who has been placed in Compartment will have to appear for the Compartment exam conducted during July or August. They will get a second chance for the same during March or April next year and the third chance during July or August. In case, the candidate qualifies every compartment paper in which she appeared, on this basis she will be declared ‘PASS.’
- A candidate who fails in his compartment exam and does not appear for the same will be treated to be ‘FAIL’ in this exam. He will have to reappear again as per courses and syllabus laid down by this exam. The candidate will be given the option to appear freshly for the practical exam, or he can even choose to retain the previously obtained marks after appearing in a Compartment for the third time.
- The Course and syllabus for those appearing in compartment exam during March month will be same as that of candidates appearing for the full subject exam.
- An aspirant who has been placed for compartment will have to appear for the second time only for those papers to be held in March or April next year.
- For those subjects, which have separate practical and theory marks, the candidate needs to appear for only Theory paper and the practical marks will get carried forward. In case he has failed in practical and theory both, then he will have to appear for these separately.
- The candidate who had secured Compartment in the 10th paper will have to be admitted for 11th class provisionally till he appears for Compartment papers to be conducted in July or August and clears it. In case, the candidate fails to clear the exam, the admission for 11th std is slated to get cancelled.