Patrachar Vidyalaya worksFebruary 20, 2020
NIOS is Different from Other Educational BoardFebruary 26, 2020
How NIOS is Different from Other Educational Board
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is a far-reaching discussion for open tutoring in India. It is perceived by the Human Resource Development Ministry (MHRD) and understudies finishing the instruction from NIOS are similarly qualified for admission to any organization for advanced education.
It is the main Education Board that gives the office of interest for Basic Elementary Education for proceeding with training with falling flat understudies in the class tenth or twelfth grade and tenth, twelfth and professional instruction.
How unique is NIOS from other instruction sheets?
- NIOS is an open leading body of training for optional, senior auxiliary and willful instruction, and different sheets, for example, CBSE, ICSE and State Board hold fast to an educational system.
- NIOS gives the choice of formal training by giving separation learning programs at the tenth and twelfth dimensions.
- Understudies who bomb in the board examination of the class tenth or twelfth can profit the office of on-board examination with the goal that they can pass the fizzled subjects around the same time of their load up tests. This office has not been given by some other board.
How to pick the best school for your kid?
- NIOS gives Transfer of Credit office, wherein understudies can get their imprints for 2 subjects exchanged from different sheets including CBSE, CICSE and State Boards.
- The quantity of endeavors to pass the NIOS board examination is nine (9) contrasted with just 3 events for passing the examination in CBSE board or some other state board.
- NIOS has no upper age limit for any dimension of examination; That’s the reason understudies can take the tests regardless of their age. Furthermore, the individuals who leave school are useful in proceeding with their instruction and finishing the course inside 5 years.
- Understudies can choose themes for auxiliary or senior optional dimension from the rundown of subjects as per their decision, regardless of whether they give a gathering of points as indicated by the stream contrasted with different sheets like CBSE, CICSE.
- If understudies neglect to finish their examinations inside 5 years of enrollment, at that point they can return their course. Subject attributes up to 4 subjects will be exchanged to their new enrollment (on the off chance that they have passed these subjects over the most recent 10 years)
Essentialness of test papers for board examinations
- Where, CBSE Board, UP Board or some other Board Examination is held yearly; NIOS conducts yearly examination for the class tenth and twelfth standard, which holds in April-May and September-October.
Likewise, on interest tests are held during the time as indicated by the accommodation of those understudies who have bombed in different loads up.
- NIOS Board offers courses principally in Hindi, Urdu and English medium. Be that as it may, understudies contemplating with NIOS board in Hindi, English, Urdu, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Tamil and Oriya for the class tenth and Hindi, English, Urdu, Bengali, Gujarati, and Oriya for Class XII You can look over.